Here are some of my favorite books and other resources for furthering a yoga and meditation practice. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
Yoga from a Christian Perspective
- New Day Yoga: Workshops, classes and trainings from a Christian Perspective by my teacher Dayna Gelinas
- Holy Yoga: Exercise for the Christian Body and Soul: by Brooke Boon
- Yoga for Christians: A Christ-Centered Approach to Physical and Spiritual Health through Yoga: by Susan Bordenkircher
- Finding Jesus on the Mat: Your Yoga Daily Devotional : by Bethany B Connelly
- Prayer of Heart and Body: Meditation and Yoga as Christian Spiritual Practice: by Thomas Ryan
Yin and Restorative Yoga
- The Complete Guide to Yin Yoga: The Philosophy and Practice of Yin Yoga: by Bernie Clark
- Yin Yoga: Outline of a Quiet Practice: by Paul Grilley
- Insight Yoga: by Sarah Powers
- Relax and Renew: Restful Yoga for Stressful Times: by Judith Hanson Lasater, Ph.D.
- Yoga Anatomy: by Leslie Kaminoff and Amy Matthews
- The Key Muscles of Yoga: Scientific Keys Volume I: by Ray Long
- The Key Poses of Yoga: Scientific Keys, Volume II: by Ray Long
- Functional Anatomy of Yoga: A Guide for Practitioners and Teachers: by David Keil
- Yogabody: Anatomy, Kinesiology, and Asana: by Judith Hanson Lasater, Ph.D.